Favorite Class to Teach and Why
I enjoy teaching Weightlifting. The pace of the class is much slower and I get the opportunity to be more hands on. Growing strength and dialing in on technique takes time, I am grateful for the process and watching members grow in their fitness.
Why Invictus Boston?
The members and the amazing training environment for competitive and non-competitive athletes offered in and around our community.
Brief “About You” Section
I am a lover, not a fighter.
When I’m Not Coaching I’m…
When I am not in the gym I typically try to stay away from the gym all together. I love exploring the city and traveling all over the world. I just try to slow down and take life in. I love being outside and experiencing new things!
- CrossFit L1
- Played softball at Florida State University
- Played in the NPF for two years at college (National Pro Fastpitch)
- Played in the GRID for the Boston Iron for two years
- Played one season in the Italian Pro Softball league
- 2014 WCWS
- Beat the DC Brewlers
- 2017 East Regional Team First Place Finish
- 2017 Reebok Crossfit Games
- 2018 East Regional Team First Place Finish
- 2018 Reebok Crossfit Games